Augmented Reality App
hibu is undergoing a comprehensive multi-year programme to transform their business from being a leading supplier of print and online advertising for small and medium-sized enterprises, to being a leading provider of digital marketing services.
We were briefed to help reinforce this positioning, and to help demonstrate their products, at the point of sale. This presented an interesting challenge, given that the sales force often has to present to customers using printed material.
We created a hibu Augmented Reality Application to reside in the Apple App Store. This is a shell application that acts as a hibu branded digital channel to deliver AR content through.
It allows the hibu sales force, as part of their presentation process, to present rich media content such as videos, image swaps or even 3D content as an overlay on either existing printed material, such as printed brochures or custom created printed media, via pre-programmed visual triggers.
This approach now empowers hibu sales with the following benefits:
- Underlines the power of digital and hibu’s positioning
- Enables the sales force to bring hibu’s product portfolio to life
- Provides a real wow factor in a sales presentation
- Conversation starter/talking point for sales
- Adds interest to static content by adding rich media
- Extensible for future channels/publications to be added
Too early to say as just launched in Feb 2014
Download App >>